You are invited to attend a Mediator Appreciation and Volunteer Opportunity Event!
Saturday June 10th from 2pm-4pm
Cecil County Public Library
301 Newark Ave.
Elkton, MD 21921
CMUS is GROWING in Cecil County!
Come join CMUS Staff, Board Members, and Volunteers and hear about NEW CMUS programs in Cecil County! Some of our programs:
- Conflict Awareness Programs for youth
- Parenting Plans and Child Access Mediation, recognized and accepted by Cecil County Family Court
- Truancy Diversion Program, Attendance Mediation
- Re-Entry Mediation Program, Family Mediation for people getting released from Cecil County Detention Center
- Independent Education Program (IEP) Facilitations
- State's Attorney Office Referral Program, minor criminal case Mediation
- District Court Civil Case Mediation
CMUS is a non-profit organization offering FREE mediation services for anyone in need of alternative dispute resolution services in Cecil County. CMUS is able to offer services at no charge due to local program volunteers, grant funding, and donations.
Volunteer opportunities abound and we are looking for volunteers for mediation, outreach, programs, fundraising, office help, etc, etc, etc! There are so many ways you can volunteer to make CMUS a household name in Cecil County! Come out and decide how you can fit volunteering with us into your busy schedule. You'll be glad you did!
Please RSVP by June 7 to join us or call 443-207-5159 for more information!